Uplift Financial is the newest venture to launch from Cogo Labs. Uplift Financial's mission is simplifying life’s complex financial decisions by matching consumers to financial tools and products that fit their specific needs. The team is applying its deep expertise in online marketing, analytics and finance to better serve the fast growing personal finance market.
Meet the Team
Jung Yub Lee
Tai Boon Ding
Quantitative Data Analyst
Interested in transforming the consumer finance industry? Uplift Financial is looking for you!
As a Quantitative Data Analyst, you'll run and grow a new revenue line. You'll design and implement marketing programs, manage performance, and use the insights you gain to drive growth in user engagement and revenue.
The Uplift Financial environment is very experiment driven and you will be encouraged to explore and test new ideas. The combination of your expertise and ideas will have a direct and immediate impact on the Uplift Financial business.
Day to day work will include devising new algorithms to better target consumers, profiling consumers utilizing consumer and business intelligence data, testing new campaign designs, managing marketing infrastructure, and developing growth and engagement forecasts.
Benefits of Uplift:
- Unmatched opportunity for growth: We believe in letting people grow as quickly as they can.
- A fun, supportive culture.
- An ability to make an immediate impact.
- Catered lunches and a fully stocked kitchen.
- Commuting benefits like parking and T.
- Equity compensation.
Qualifications we are seeking:
- A bachelor's in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics.
- Experience with Python & SQL.
- The flexibility & self-motivation to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture.
- The ability to make a strong case when presenting findings & recommendations, while remaining receptive to feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Passions and interests outside of work - you aren't just your resume.
- Bonus points for previous experience with online marketing analytics.