Effective on: November 1, 2017
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, date of birth, social security number, phone number, and citizenship status.
- As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We may use this information to
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won
- Display content based upon your interests
- Research and analyze your use of, or interest in, our products, services and content and the products, services and content offered by others;
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at [email protected].
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We share your personal information with other companies so that they can market their products or services to you. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies, contact us at [email protected]. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We DO NOT share your credit report details.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if Uplift Financial is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Third Party Analytics
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Uplift Financial. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We have put in place administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized access to the information we collect. Data is encrypted as a result of using Secure Sockets Layering (SSL), an industry-standard protocol, when transmitting data to our servers. We also employ firewalls to shield data from unauthorized access to our servers and data repository. Data files remain encrypted until they are transported securely to our secured servers .
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at [email protected]. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at [email protected]
Additional Policy Information
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at [email protected] .
Special Notice for California Residents - Your California Privacy Rights
California residents have the right to receive information from us regarding personal information the Site has shared with its affiliates during the previous calendar year, if any. To receive this information please email [email protected] with the subject line “Request for California Privacy Information”.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) and by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices .
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below:
Address: 1770 Massachusetts Ave #138
Cambridge, MA 02140
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (617) 463-9016